Xbox Games with Gold for MARCH 2018 have been announced.
Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. Courtesy of backwards compatibility, Xbox One owners can also enjoy the Xbox 360 titles on offer.
Free Xbox One Games for Games With Gold Members
From 1 – 30 March 2018, Xbox One owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can grab Trials of the Blood Dragon for free!
Trials meets Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and it’s not all about the bikes anymore! There’s running, shooting, swinging, tanks, jetpacks and BMXs to play with. Fully animated cut-scenes provide the humor and weapons deliver the boom. Power your way through 30 missions across seven different worlds and if you’re feeling adventurous, try to unlock the Ominous Locked Safe by following the cryptic clues along the way.
From 16 March 2018 – 15 April 2018, Xbox One owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can download Superhot for free.
Play this award-winning FPS originally conceived at a 7-day FPS Game Jam. After thousands of hours of design and development, the result is this wildly popular, innovative, and constantly changing masterpiece. In a new twist on the genre, time stands still if you do. You can’t just run and gun your way out of this one! Do you have the skill to plan your moves, dodge bullets, and win the battle?
Free Xbox 360 Games for Games With Gold Members
From 1 – 15 March 2018, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships will be able to download and enjoy Brave: The Video Game for free.
The rugged landscape of mythic Scotland beckons you in Brave: The Video Game. Battle your way past fierce enemies as Merida, honing your combat skills and working to break a magical curse. Join other characters from the movie and save a desperate kingdom!
From 16 – 31 March 2018, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners with Xbox Live Gold memberships can download Quantum Conundrum for free.
Harness the power of the Fluffy, Heavy, Slow, and Reverse Gravity dimensions to solve a variety of FPS puzzles in Quantum Conundrum. As the nephew of your wild scientist of an uncle, take control of the Interdimensional Shift Device in his mansion of madness! You’ll need your wits and all your ingenuity to work your way through these puzzles if you hope to rescue him (and survive).
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution stars Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm - 15 March, 2018
- 25% PlayStation Plus Discount on 12 month membership [6 – 23 March 2018] - 13 March, 2018
- Darwin Project now available on Early Access & Game Preview - 12 March, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets on sale from 9 March 2018 - 8 March, 2018
- Buy Pure Farming 2018 and help Support the Drought Relief Fund - 8 March, 2018
- God of War Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro is gloriously gaudy - 7 March, 2018
- Applications for Comic Con Africa Artist Alley (2018) are now open - 7 March, 2018