Mass Effect Andromeda, the latest game in the popular Mass Effect franchise, follows a group of explorers who are trying to find a new place to call home. Why, is still a mystery, but what we do know is this time around humans are the ‘aliens’ as they explore new and uncharted areas of space.
The game takes place in an entirely new new galaxy, one filled with new planets, characters and, best of all, a new female centric protagonist. The Mass Effect franchise has always allowed for male and female avatars, but it is nice that the female character is getting the spotlight this time around.
The entire game is also now powered by EA’s Frostbite engine, the modern game engine that powers practically all of EA’s new games, which is very good news because the Mass Effect franchise has always pushed the graphical limitation of console and PC hardware. Naturally, Mass Effect Andromeda already looks stunning!
Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release in March 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sources: Gifs via Kotaku]
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019