Mass Effect Andromeda, the latest game in the popular Mass Effect franchise, follows a group of explorers who are trying to find a new place to call home. Why, is still a mystery, but what we do know is this time around humans are the ‘aliens’ as they explore new and uncharted areas of space.
The game takes place in an entirely new new galaxy, one filled with new planets, characters and, best of all, a new female centric protagonist. The Mass Effect franchise has always allowed for male and female avatars, but it is nice that the female character is getting the spotlight this time around.
The entire game is also now powered by EA’s Frostbite engine, the modern game engine that powers practically all of EA’s new games, which is very good news because the Mass Effect franchise has always pushed the graphical limitation of console and PC hardware. Naturally, Mass Effect Andromeda already looks stunning!
Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release in March 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sources: Gifs via Kotaku]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018