Mass Effect Andromeda, the latest game in the popular Mass Effect franchise, follows a group of explorers who are trying to find a new place to call home. Why, is still a mystery, but what we do know is this time around humans are the ‘aliens’ as they explore new and uncharted areas of space.
The game takes place in an entirely new new galaxy, one filled with new planets, characters and, best of all, a new female centric protagonist. The Mass Effect franchise has always allowed for male and female avatars, but it is nice that the female character is getting the spotlight this time around.
The entire game is also now powered by EA’s Frostbite engine, the modern game engine that powers practically all of EA’s new games, which is very good news because the Mass Effect franchise has always pushed the graphical limitation of console and PC hardware. Naturally, Mass Effect Andromeda already looks stunning!
Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release in March 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sources: Gifs via Kotaku]
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018