Imagine, for a moment, that the great houses of Westeros were not at war with one another and all house members attended a modern black-tie event. The lovely ladies would have intricate braids and be garbed in ornate gowns whilst the men would have crisp suits and beautiful house sigil bow ties.
2Marys are artisanal bowtie makers and have created a wonderful set of Game of Thrones inspired bow ties. Each bow tie is subtly decorated with the sigils of Westeros’ most infamous families, namely houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon and Arryn (coming soon).
As a fan of bow ties and Game of Thrones, I can honestly say that I would wear these featured fashion accessories.
Which one is your favourite?
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Limited Edition PS4 console has our senses tingling - 28 August, 2018