Imagine, for a moment, that the great houses of Westeros were not at war with one another and all house members attended a modern black-tie event. The lovely ladies would have intricate braids and be garbed in ornate gowns whilst the men would have crisp suits and beautiful house sigil bow ties.
2Marys are artisanal bowtie makers and have created a wonderful set of Game of Thrones inspired bow ties. Each bow tie is subtly decorated with the sigils of Westeros’ most infamous families, namely houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon and Arryn (coming soon).
As a fan of bow ties and Game of Thrones, I can honestly say that I would wear these featured fashion accessories.
Which one is your favourite?
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017