Imagine, for a moment, that the great houses of Westeros were not at war with one another and all house members attended a modern black-tie event. The lovely ladies would have intricate braids and be garbed in ornate gowns whilst the men would have crisp suits and beautiful house sigil bow ties.
2Marys are artisanal bowtie makers and have created a wonderful set of Game of Thrones inspired bow ties. Each bow tie is subtly decorated with the sigils of Westeros’ most infamous families, namely houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon and Arryn (coming soon).
As a fan of bow ties and Game of Thrones, I can honestly say that I would wear these featured fashion accessories.
Which one is your favourite?
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019