Imagine, for a moment, that the great houses of Westeros were not at war with one another and all house members attended a modern black-tie event. The lovely ladies would have intricate braids and be garbed in ornate gowns whilst the men would have crisp suits and beautiful house sigil bow ties.
2Marys are artisanal bowtie makers and have created a wonderful set of Game of Thrones inspired bow ties. Each bow tie is subtly decorated with the sigils of Westeros’ most infamous families, namely houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon and Arryn (coming soon).
As a fan of bow ties and Game of Thrones, I can honestly say that I would wear these featured fashion accessories.
Which one is your favourite?
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019