Imagine, for a moment, that the great houses of Westeros were not at war with one another and all house members attended a modern black-tie event. The lovely ladies would have intricate braids and be garbed in ornate gowns whilst the men would have crisp suits and beautiful house sigil bow ties.
2Marys are artisanal bowtie makers and have created a wonderful set of Game of Thrones inspired bow ties. Each bow tie is subtly decorated with the sigils of Westeros’ most infamous families, namely houses Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, Baratheon and Arryn (coming soon).
As a fan of bow ties and Game of Thrones, I can honestly say that I would wear these featured fashion accessories.
Which one is your favourite?
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019