Prepare for the Zerg rush with StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, the first expansion pack for Blizzard’s award winning real time strategy (RTS) game, which launched today and is now available for purchase. Two versions of the game exist, a standard version (R399) and a collectors edition (R799).
The second part in a planned trilogy, Heart of the Swarm focusses on the former Queen of Blades and her return to humanity as Sarah Kerrigan, who is voiced by the Cylon-tastic Tricia Helfer. Although she is human again, Kerrigan’s memories of her time as mutant leader of the zerg swarm still linger, fueling her desire to exact revenge on those who have trespassed against her.
The latest expansion to the StarCraft universe features a variety of new and interesting units, for all three alien races, as well as a lengthy list of new gameplay mechanics and tactical opportunities to keep even the most battle hardened of StarCraft players entertained.
StarCraft fans have waited over two and a half years for the Heart of the Swarm expansion and, truth be told, it is about time since Wings of Liberty was starting to become rather stale.
[Please note that Heart of the Swarm is an expansion set and requires StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty to play]
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019