If there is anything gaming needs going into 2017, it is a character based on Ariana Grande and her Dangerous Woman persona getting injected into a Japanese Roleplaying Game franchise.
The pop star teased her character on Instagram where she posted a gif with the caption: “a little peek at [Dangerous Woman] featured in [Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius]”; much to the delight of many fans.
It may come as a surprise, but Ariana Grande’s cutesy, latex-covered, and dare I say “sexy rabbit persona”, is a perfect match for the franchise. Grande added that her avatar is “the cutest thing [she has] ever seen”, and I have to be honest… it really is.
Final Fantasy has included characters similar to the Dangerous Woman avatar for as long as I can remember. From the Burmecian rat-like people in Final Fantasy IX, to the Vieran bunny-like people who first appeared in Final Fantasy Tactics; the franchise has featured many animal-human hybrid races for decades. With that said, the Dangerous Woman character will likely be a member of the latter race.
pretty lil thing holds her own in a room of men in suits ♡ 👋🏼 I'm SO so excited to finally share that I'll be featured in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS *crying* 🌌♡ check out my character in the game, it's the cutest thing i've ever seen in my entire life and i'm so excited and in love with it i cannot contain myself. #FFBEWW 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is a free-to-play title for Android and iOS. It is a turn-based role-playing game that features iconic characters from previous games in the franchise. It also features a much more retro-Final Fantasy style of gameplay.
Developers Gumi and Square Enix released the game in June 2016 to western audiences. The game immediately became a hit and has raked upwards of 8-million downloads globally (as of November 2016). It really is a fun little game that is good for wasting time on – when you have the time to waste, that is.
It is unclear exactly what role Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman will be in the game, but I suspect that it will mostly be fan service. Only time will tell.
- Injustice 2 is a Sublime Super Powered Brawler [REVIEW] - 24 May, 2017
- Don’t Get Mad, Get Even in the Bright Light Fright of Prey (2017) [REVIEW] - 16 May, 2017
- Official Prey Soundtrack is now Available for your Listening Pleasure - 11 May, 2017
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands [REVIEW] - 10 May, 2017
- 10 of the Best Spider-Man Costumes from the Marvel Universe - 9 May, 2017
- We Happy Few Maidenholm Update Video Showcases Major Additions - 8 May, 2017
- Endlessly Limited Creativity in LEGO Worlds [REVIEW] - 8 May, 2017
- Top 10 Spider-Man Costumes, According to Marvel - 1 May, 2017
- Vamers Venator: Alden Ehrenreich - 1 May, 2017
- 4 Actually Useful Things I wish I knew before I started Ghost Recon: Wildlands - 24 April, 2017