Not much is known about BB-8, the instantly lovable new droid from Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. According to some of the recently released toy merchandise from the new movie, BB-8 is described as the “spherical, loyal Astromech Droid of Resistance pilot Poe Dameron”. An interesting twist given how BB-8 has almost exclusively been seen following Rey around as if she is the robot’s rightful owner.
Until now, none of the marketing materials for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens has offered any indication that BB-8 will have a larger connection to the forthcoming galactic conflict. Nevertheless, this has not stopped denizens of the internet from postulation the origins of this little droid. Hence the following humorous theory exists to offer insight into the history surrounding BB-8’s origins.
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- Here are the winners in our Sea Of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 7 May, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold May 2018: Solid Snake, Baseball and Cult Classics - 1 May, 2018
- Jason Momoa confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 24 April, 2018
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018