Cricket fans rejoice! Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes will be seeing the light of day, no later than this quarter! Following this news, Big Ant Studios have also revealed that the official Cricket 19 Demo is available right now on Microsoft Windows (via Steam).
Big Ant Studios says that the “Cricket Academy” allows for cross-platform sharing of all content. Through the Cricket 19 Demo, players will be able to create their ultimate players, teams, and stadia. Better yet, they can be rest assured that they will be available for download on all supported consoles on the day of release!
The company states that the Cricket 19 Demo will feature Big Ant’s “renowned customisation tools” that date all the way back to their first outing with the Cricket franchise. This means that players can recreate their entire local club and their club rivals in detail. Then, once players have their hands on the full game, they can download each team! Furthermore, players can also make use of the scenario creator mode, and “for the first time” recreate any matches in their team’s history. There is no doubt that this will be a popular feature.
In addition to players, teams, and stadia, the Cricket 19 Demo players will also be able to produce their own logos through the Academy. This allows players to bring their own, real-life sponsors, into the game.
Naturally, the Cricket 19 Demo also features basic demo reels of what players can expect to do in the full game. Big Ant states that Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes will allow players to relive their thrilling run chases and glorious victories from the comfort of their living rooms. It is a “truly global celebration of sport”, one that the studio feels will be popular with fans of the sport, whether newcomer, veteran, or even professional player at international levels.
Cricket 19 – The Official Game of the Ashes is slated for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows (via Steam). It is going to be a huge release that will get any cricket fan excited. I know I am, which is why I have already downloaded the Cricket 19 Demo.
- Our favourite Summer Games Done Quick 2019 speedruns - 17 July, 2019
- Summer Games Done Quick 2019 breaks fund raising record - 17 July, 2019
- Remedy reacquires rights to Alan Wake; is Alan Wake 2 coming?! - 16 July, 2019
- Digimon Survive delayed until 2020 - 16 July, 2019
- A Cuphead Netflix show is currently in development - 16 July, 2019
- Saviors of Uldum expansion brings the sequel to Rise of Shadows to life - 15 July, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite is smaller, lighter and cheaper - 15 July, 2019
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 Review – Enchanting RPG Builder - 11 July, 2019
- Rage 2 Review – A “meh” of epic proportions - 9 July, 2019
- Metro Exodus Review – Outstanding post-apocalyptic shooter - 9 July, 2019