Hitman 2 is almost here, and it will allow players to travel to a multitude of exotic locations. IO Interactive has already shown us Miami, and now they are giving us a glimpse at another locale with the Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna Trailer. Welcome to the jungle, Agent 47.
The video teases Colombia’s main setting: Santa Fortuna. It is an exotic locale with incredible amounts of flora – so much, in fact, that it looks like Agent 47 is infiltrating an InGen facility! Whatever the case may be, the video goes on to showcase a bit of what players can expect. This includes, but is — obviously — not limited to, unexpected map hazards, unique kill opportunities and its unique little side areas: a shanty village and an underground mine. Also, that song is pure fire.
The Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna video briefly shows how players can use a blown gas valve to blow up one of the “three heads of the snake”, or how you can use bricks of cocaine and chandeliers to take them out. Cocaine, huh? What a way to go! The trailer also shows a hippo. I do not know what to make of that one, but if it means we can lure it out to eat one of the bad guys, I am so in!
Santa Fortuna is only one of six new areas featured in Hitman 2, not counting the six areas that will return from Hitman – Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido. We already know of Miami, and now that Columbia is a thing, we cannot wait to find out what the remaining four locations will be like. Moscow, anyone? What about Las Vegas or the Nevada desert? Or what about… The Kruger National Park? Yes, the hippo got my mind going with ideas.
Hitman 2 is set to release on 13 November, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Owners of the first game will get to play all of its locations again, completely reworked with Hitman 2’s assets as part of the Hitman Legacy Pack.
- A “sound improvement plan” is next on the PUBG roadmap - 17 August, 2019
- Final Fantasy VIII Remaster tweet revives classic FF8 meme - 17 August, 2019
- New Razer Viper ambidextrous gaming mouse offers “absolute control” - 17 August, 2019
- LEGO Hidden Side adds gamification and AR to traditional block building - 16 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 to host Business of Gaming Forum 2019 - 15 August, 2019
- Amara “The Siren” brings astral plane fighting to Borderlands 3 - 13 August, 2019
- The BFFs trailer introduces Moze, the new Borderlands 3 Gunner - 13 August, 2019
- Gears 5 ‘My Body is Ready’ achievement is a glorious nod to Reggie Fils-Aime - 13 August, 2019
- Draw Distance drops huge Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York gameplay details - 12 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 Photo Ops are now live - 12 August, 2019