Microsoft’s Xbox One will officially launch in South Africa next week Tuesday (23rd of September 2014).
To celebrate the launch, Microsoft’s Xbox Social Media Manager for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), Graeme Boyd, has recorded a special message for South African gamers who are ready to “jump ahead“.
What is genuinely great about the video is that South Africa is the only country in the world to receive a unique message for the launch of the Xbox One.
Even better, the video sees the Scotland born Boyd try his best to use local South African colloquialisms, such as “lekker’, “biltong” and “howzit”, to invite South African gamers to the Xbox family.
Watch the video through to the end for a ‘blooper reel’ of Boyd doing his best to harness the intricacy of the word “lekker”.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019