To celebrate the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft is giving each permanent employee in their Interactive Entertainment Business a beautiful glossy white and silver-grey Xbox One.
This unique Xbox One ‘Launch Edition’ will also be bundled with one year of Xbox Live Gold and every first party title available at launch. The best part is that employees will receive the entire bundle for free as a thank you gift from Microsoft.
I think this limited edition Xbox One looks stunning and, judging by the pictured controller, appears to have a slight pearlescent look. I, for one, would shell out for this white and silver-grey edition of the Xbox One instead of the standard ‘liquid black‘ variant.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019