To celebrate the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft is giving each permanent employee in their Interactive Entertainment Business a beautiful glossy white and silver-grey Xbox One.
This unique Xbox One ‘Launch Edition’ will also be bundled with one year of Xbox Live Gold and every first party title available at launch. The best part is that employees will receive the entire bundle for free as a thank you gift from Microsoft.
I think this limited edition Xbox One looks stunning and, judging by the pictured controller, appears to have a slight pearlescent look. I, for one, would shell out for this white and silver-grey edition of the Xbox One instead of the standard ‘liquid black‘ variant.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019