Orcs. Orcs everywhere. That is basically what you can expect from a game that is set primarily in and around Mordor. Also known as J.R.R. Tolkien’s badlands, for lack of a simpler, better term. As you can imagine, an entire area filled to the brim with Orcs will eventually lead to warbands and groups being formed. That is exactly the case here with the Shadow of War Marauder Tribe.
The Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Marauder Tribe trailer is a quick hype reel that shows you what the Marauder Tribe is all about. Here, we can see that they seem to love pillaging shiny armour and fancy weapons. They also seem to be run by a dainty little orc that likes to rhyme… weird. The Marauder Tribe thinks of battles as a prelude to the real action — “toasting the Dark Lord’s power over the sweet taste of grog”.
In Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, orcs now belong to tribes. This allows them to extend their influence throughout the open world. According to Warner Bros., This new mechanic and way of storytelling provides a rich ecosystem of missions, exploration and a dynamic orc society. All of this then works together to enhance and fully take advantage of the expanded Nemesis System from the first game.
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War is set to release on 10 October 2017. It will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Apple TV Steam Link now available; Play PC games on Apple devices! - 16 May, 2019
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review – The Definitive Sniper Experience - 13 May, 2019
- Overwatch Havana map is now live, includes rum! - 9 May, 2019
- Cricket 19 Demo lets you build your ultimate team right now - 9 May, 2019
- 7 reasons why you should upgrade to Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - 9 May, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 Review – Gorgeous, Fun and Fresh - 7 May, 2019
- Razer Core X Chroma redefines the meaning of RGB in eGPU - 6 May, 2019
- Acer Predator Helios 700 and 300 set new bar for gaming laptops - 6 May, 2019
- 10 Zombie Games To Play (instead of Days Gone) - 25 April, 2019
- Days Gone Review – A cliched and phoned-in open-world zombie game - 25 April, 2019