When Disney Princesses are not being replaced by Grumpy Cat, taking selfies on Instagram, or lending their likeness to sexy high heels, the lovely ladies are out in the world kicking butt… as 16-Bit Arcade fighters.
An artist who goes by the moniker of Mike V Design recently imagined Disney Princesses like Nala, Cinderella, Snow White, Repunzel and Ariel, among others, as 16-bit arcade fighters. Interestingly, the princesses do not look as out of place as one might expect.
The artist’s inspiration comes from 16-bit arcade classics, such as Street Fighter and Marvel VS Capcom, and is a style that lends itself surprisingly well to each Disney Princess. In fact, I would throw my hard earned money towards a fighting video game that featured Disney characters, especially the princesses.
Each of Mike V Design’s pixelated princesses have been embedded below. Which fighter would you choose?
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019