When Disney Princesses are not being replaced by Grumpy Cat, taking selfies on Instagram, or lending their likeness to sexy high heels, the lovely ladies are out in the world kicking butt… as 16-Bit Arcade fighters.
An artist who goes by the moniker of Mike V Design recently imagined Disney Princesses like Nala, Cinderella, Snow White, Repunzel and Ariel, among others, as 16-bit arcade fighters. Interestingly, the princesses do not look as out of place as one might expect.
The artist’s inspiration comes from 16-bit arcade classics, such as Street Fighter and Marvel VS Capcom, and is a style that lends itself surprisingly well to each Disney Princess. In fact, I would throw my hard earned money towards a fighting video game that featured Disney characters, especially the princesses.
Each of Mike V Design’s pixelated princesses have been embedded below. Which fighter would you choose?
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019