CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAIN PRIZE WINNER
[Thank you to all those who entered. This competition is now closed]
To celebrate the launch of Star Wars Kinect for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and the accompanying limited edition R2-D2 themed console, we are giving away this large and squishy collectors edition R2-D2 plush.
To win this 40 cm tall collectors edition Clone Wars inspired R2-D2 plush with stand, all you need to do is comment on this post with your answer to the following question:
How did R2-D2 get his name?
The Win With Vamers R2-D2 Collectors Plush competition will run from Tuesday 3rd April 2012 until Tuesday 10th April 2012. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Good luck and may the force be with you!
WIN WITH VAMERS COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Win With Vamers ‘R2-D2 Collectors Plush’ competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday the 10th of April 2012. The person who provides the best submission, as judged by the Vamers staff, and who follows the competition instructions properly will be declared the winner of this competition. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced within 48 hours after the competition closes. Vamers will endeavour to deliver the prize within 2-6 weeks as described, however, cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs from advertisement in presentation or value. This competition is only open to residents of South Africa. Entrants under 18 years of age must seek permission from a parent or guardian before entering this competition. Entrants must be over 13 years of age or have parental consent to enter this competition. The prize consists of: an official collectors edition Star Wars Clone Wars inspired R2-D2 plush with stand. There is no cash or prize alternative and all prizes are non-transferable. Only one grand prize winner per competition unless otherwise specified. Entrants are free to enter as many of the other competitions as they would like, however only one entry per person will be accepted in each competition. Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Vamers and the prize sponsors, if any, cannot be held responsible for any injury, accident or loss of property as a result of accepting and/or using the prize. Winners could be required to have their details disclosed for publication on radio, television, printed media and Internet publications. Vamers and the prize sponsors, if any, reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time and shall not be liable to entrants for any action whatsoever. Vamers reserves the right to alter competition rules or prizes at their own discretion. Alterations become effective immediately and entrants shall not have recourse against Vamers or the prize sponsors. This competition is not open to staff (or members of their immediate families) who may be associated with the Vamers website or prize sponsors.
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019