Mass Effect Andromeda, the latest game in the popular Mass Effect franchise, follows a group of explorers who are trying to find a new place to call home. Why, is still a mystery, but what we do know is this time around humans are the ‘aliens’ as they explore new and uncharted areas of space.
The game takes place in an entirely new new galaxy, one filled with new planets, characters and, best of all, a new female centric protagonist. The Mass Effect franchise has always allowed for male and female avatars, but it is nice that the female character is getting the spotlight this time around.
The entire game is also now powered by EA’s Frostbite engine, the modern game engine that powers practically all of EA’s new games, which is very good news because the Mass Effect franchise has always pushed the graphical limitation of console and PC hardware. Naturally, Mass Effect Andromeda already looks stunning!
Mass Effect Andromeda is set for release in March 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
[Sources: Gifs via Kotaku]
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019