As is becoming the norm for games from big studios, Rise of the Tomb Raider is officially getting a collector’s edition version for die hard fans of the series.
In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft uncovers an ancient mystery that leads her to explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia. She needs to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity does.
The collector’s edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available on the 10th November 2015 for Xbox One, and contains the following items:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One
- 12-inch tall statue of Lara Croft
- Collectible steel book case
- Replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
- replica model of Lara’s jade necklace
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collectors Edition is being sold exclusively through the Square-Enix website for $150 (~R2000; price excludes shipping and import duties).
Sadly, this edition of the game will not be stocked locally in South Africa.
Are you prepared to import a copy of this collector’s edition? Do you think it is worth it? Let us know.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019