The launch of the Xbox One in South Africa is only a week away and Microsoft has already welcomed South African gamers with a seemingly genuine message from Graeme Boyd, the Xbox Social Marketing Manager for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA).
Now, however, a rather cryptic video has been leaked, one that offers no information other than the following question:
“Are you the One”?
Microsoft South Africa is hosting a competition, but the details are scarce. All we know is that if you choose to accept the challenge and go on this ‘journey’, you will be handsomely rewarded.
So what are you waiting for? Can you decode the hidden message in the glitchy video above? We have, and we are rather curious to know where it will lead.
Your journey to become the ‘One’ starts here. Good luck, have fun and enjoy!
Struggling to break the code? Click the button below for a hint.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019