The African continent’s biggest video games and technology exposition has returned. The three-day technology and video game extravaganza starts today and has been eagerly anticipated by professional gamers, casual players and tech-savvy families.
rAge 2013 is set to be the biggest in the history of the event courtesy of the presence of both next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony, namely the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 respectively.
As such, rAge 2013 is the primary space for the South African public to get a taste of the next generation of gaming before many other countries in the world. It is a great time to be a South African gamer.
rAge 2013 will showcase computer and console gaming hardware, PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo games, gaming accessories from joysticks to headphones, comic books, figurines, anime, role playing, cosplay, board games, creative arts, competitive collectible card games, local game developers and much more!
rAge 2013 runs from 4th to 6th October 2013 at the Coca-Cola Dome, and is open for visiting from 10:00 until 18:00 on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 until 16:00 on Sunday.
Tickets are only R70 per person and can be bought at the door or online at iTickets. See you there!
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019