The African continent’s biggest video games and technology exposition has returned. The three-day technology and video game extravaganza starts today and has been eagerly anticipated by professional gamers, casual players and tech-savvy families.
rAge 2013 is set to be the biggest in the history of the event courtesy of the presence of both next generation consoles from Microsoft and Sony, namely the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 respectively.
As such, rAge 2013 is the primary space for the South African public to get a taste of the next generation of gaming before many other countries in the world. It is a great time to be a South African gamer.
rAge 2013 will showcase computer and console gaming hardware, PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo games, gaming accessories from joysticks to headphones, comic books, figurines, anime, role playing, cosplay, board games, creative arts, competitive collectible card games, local game developers and much more!
rAge 2013 runs from 4th to 6th October 2013 at the Coca-Cola Dome, and is open for visiting from 10:00 until 18:00 on Friday and Saturday, and 10:00 until 16:00 on Sunday.
Tickets are only R70 per person and can be bought at the door or online at iTickets. See you there!
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019