Hitman 2 is almost here, and it will allow players to travel to a multitude of exotic locations. IO Interactive has already shown us Miami, and now they are giving us a glimpse at another locale with the Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna Trailer. Welcome to the jungle, Agent 47.
The video teases Colombia’s main setting: Santa Fortuna. It is an exotic locale with incredible amounts of flora – so much, in fact, that it looks like Agent 47 is infiltrating an InGen facility! Whatever the case may be, the video goes on to showcase a bit of what players can expect. This includes, but is — obviously — not limited to, unexpected map hazards, unique kill opportunities and its unique little side areas: a shanty village and an underground mine. Also, that song is pure fire.
The Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna video briefly shows how players can use a blown gas valve to blow up one of the “three heads of the snake”, or how you can use bricks of cocaine and chandeliers to take them out. Cocaine, huh? What a way to go! The trailer also shows a hippo. I do not know what to make of that one, but if it means we can lure it out to eat one of the bad guys, I am so in!
Santa Fortuna is only one of six new areas featured in Hitman 2, not counting the six areas that will return from Hitman – Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido. We already know of Miami, and now that Columbia is a thing, we cannot wait to find out what the remaining four locations will be like. Moscow, anyone? What about Las Vegas or the Nevada desert? Or what about… The Kruger National Park? Yes, the hippo got my mind going with ideas.
Hitman 2 is set to release on 13 November, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Owners of the first game will get to play all of its locations again, completely reworked with Hitman 2’s assets as part of the Hitman Legacy Pack.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review: Phenomenal Online Multiplayer Shooter - 18 October, 2018
- Huawei Mate 20 X and Porsche designed Huawei Mate 20 RS announced - 17 October, 2018
- Huawei Watch GT and Band 3 Pro ditch Android Wear for better battery life - 17 October, 2018
- Five of the coolest Call of Duty moments (and five that kind of sucked) - 17 October, 2018
- 3D Facebook Photos are now available on the newsfeed - 16 October, 2018
- Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones announced - 16 October, 2018
- Saint Seiya is coming to Jump Force and the constellations are celebrating - 16 October, 2018
- Hitman 2 Ghost Mode lets two agents compete head-to-head - 16 October, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launch day sales hit record high… sort of - 16 October, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross 2 announced - 16 October, 2018