Hitman 2 is almost here, and it will allow players to travel to a multitude of exotic locations. IO Interactive has already shown us Miami, and now they are giving us a glimpse at another locale with the Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna Trailer. Welcome to the jungle, Agent 47.
The video teases Colombia’s main setting: Santa Fortuna. It is an exotic locale with incredible amounts of flora – so much, in fact, that it looks like Agent 47 is infiltrating an InGen facility! Whatever the case may be, the video goes on to showcase a bit of what players can expect. This includes, but is — obviously — not limited to, unexpected map hazards, unique kill opportunities and its unique little side areas: a shanty village and an underground mine. Also, that song is pure fire.
The Hitman 2 Santa Fortuna video briefly shows how players can use a blown gas valve to blow up one of the “three heads of the snake”, or how you can use bricks of cocaine and chandeliers to take them out. Cocaine, huh? What a way to go! The trailer also shows a hippo. I do not know what to make of that one, but if it means we can lure it out to eat one of the bad guys, I am so in!
Santa Fortuna is only one of six new areas featured in Hitman 2, not counting the six areas that will return from Hitman – Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido. We already know of Miami, and now that Columbia is a thing, we cannot wait to find out what the remaining four locations will be like. Moscow, anyone? What about Las Vegas or the Nevada desert? Or what about… The Kruger National Park? Yes, the hippo got my mind going with ideas.
Hitman 2 is set to release on 13 November, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Owners of the first game will get to play all of its locations again, completely reworked with Hitman 2’s assets as part of the Hitman Legacy Pack.
- Mass Effect Retrospective: Rise and fall of a beloved sci-fi RPG franchise - 13 December, 2018
- Here are all of The Game Awards 2018 winners! - 10 December, 2018
- New PUBG Snow Map, Vikendi, officially announced - 10 December, 2018
- Microsoft acquires inXile Entertainment and Obsidian Entertainment - 10 December, 2018
- The Last Campfire announced by No Man’s Sky developers, Hello Games - 7 December, 2018
- Beautiful Boy Review – ‘Relapse is a part of Recovery’ - 5 December, 2018
- PlayStation Plus Games December 2018: SOMA, Stein’s Gate and more - 5 December, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Review – Western Perfection - 5 December, 2018
- Playlist: Batman Beyond’s Terry McGinnis – Embracing Cyberpunk Nirvana - 3 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Review – Amazing Origin Story - 29 November, 2018