Since our start in 2011, Vamers has always strived to produce interesting, relevant and original content for our community. In so doing, our vision has always been to ensure our content is progressive and unshackled from the stereotypes affecting the video gaming and technology industries.
With this in mind, we are officially making changes to our popular Venator and Virago series. Debuting in 2011, this series of articles puts a focus on the talented actors who have, in some way or another, added to the geekosphere. In keeping with our promise of remaining ‘unshackled’, we are formally retiring the Venator and Virago titles for a more inclusive term to better accommodate all people. Today I am proud to introduce: Vamers Valeo.
Valeo is a latin verb used to signify:
• strength • Power • influence •
From today onwards, our Vamers Valeo series will be dedicated to people in the media whose actions enhance the overall geekosphere. Although the premise behind this series of articles remains the same, our new title will ensure we no longer box anyone into a label they do not identify with. In so doing, we are both upholding our core beliefs and ensuring our Vamers Valeo features remain relevant, progressive and worthy of your time.
- Vamers Valeo: Scarlett Johansson – A Widow’s Tale
- Vamers Valeo: Merle Dandridge – A light in the darkness
- Vamers Valeo: Anthony Mackie – A Captain for a new Era
- Vamers Valeo: Zack Snyder – Redefining Superheroes
- Introducing Vamers Valeo for a more inclusive focus
- Vamers Valeo: Antony Starr
- Vamers Venator: Matthew Lewis
- Vamers Venator: Alden Ehrenreich
- Vamers Venator: Kit Harington
- Vamers Venator: Chris Evans is the one and only Captain America
- Vamers Virago: Alison Brie
- Vamers Venator: Vin Diesel is a gruff comic book lover