Ubisoft‘s has announced The Crew 2 release date, the latest entry in its open world and all vehicle racer. The best part? It is coming much sooner than we anticipated.
The Crew 2 will now release on 29 June 2018. This is just a few months after its initial date of 16 March 2018. Ubisoft has stated that there will be betas and pre-release previews and server tests before the game releases.
The game features a “redesigned” United States that players can explore to their heart’s content. Players can fly, drive, and even jet ski to their destinations. Like the first game, The Crew 2 features a plethora of vehicles. Unlike the predecessor, however, The Crew 2 features cars and bikes, as well as planes, boats, jet skis, and much more. The aim of the game is to become the top motorsports champion of land, water, and air.
Ubisoft says that “[The Crew 2’s] playground pushes physical boundaries to let driving and open world fans test their skills, solo or with friends, in nonstop competition and exploration”. They add that players will be able to explore America and compete to “become the greatest” from coast to coast. Players will do this by “collecting a wide variety of exotic cars, bikes, boats, and planes”.
In addition to the release date announcement, Ubisoft also states that players who purchase The Crew 2 Motor Edition will be granted three days early access. The Motor Edition includes the game’s season pass, exclusive cars, and an “actual” Crew 2-themed license plate. Before you shell out the money, however, make sure you first sign up for beta access here.
The Crew 2 will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. It is slated for 29 June 2018.
- Anti-theft pudding alarm stops thieves from stealing your dessert - 21 January, 2020
- Interview with Intergalactic Ice-Cream creator, Andrew Phillips - 21 January, 2020
- Frostpunk: The Last Autumn Review – Fall has never looked so good - 21 January, 2020
- Cosplayer Lai Pin-yu is Taiwan’s newest elected official - 18 January, 2020
- WB Montreal’s constant New Batman Game teases are tiresome - 16 January, 2020
- 10 Witcher characters Netflix can pull from the books and games - 15 January, 2020
- Replica of Dark Side Rey’s Lightsaber is gorgeous! - 15 January, 2020
- These LoFi Pokemon Mixes will get you through your day - 15 January, 2020
- WWE 2K20 Review – Buggy, Messy, But Fun - 15 January, 2020
- Borderlands 3 Review – Too much of a rehash - 15 January, 2020