The new HP DeskJet 3720 can print, scan, and copy documents via WiFi, the internet, and from just about any mobile device via Bluetooth. Unlike most ‘all-in-one’ printing devices, however, it is half the size of most all-in-one printers out there. In fact, it could very well be the world’s “smallest all-in-one printer”.
In an official announcement, HP stated that consumers want small devices while staying connected.
Consumer[s] crave tiny, wireless devices that fit into their lifestyle and enable them to stay connected, social and productive wherever they may be. With its innovative design and intuitive mobile connectivity from virtually any device or social network, the HP DeskJet 3720 turns the traditional consumer printing experience on its head.
Users can operate the printer straight from their mobile devices using the HP All-in-One Remote application. The apps can be downloaded from the Google Play store, Apple Appstore, or the Windows Store.
Moreover, by using HP’s patented WiFi Direct feature, customers can print directly from their mobile devices, even if there is no direct network access.
HP’s Social Media Snapshot app, on the other hand, offers an enhanced social media printing experience. Using this app, customers can share and design customised photos from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. It offers a specialised 4×5 sticky photo paper tailored for the app, and it is perfect for decorating a bedroom or locker. To make it even easier for Facebook Messenger users, HP’s Printbot for Messenger can print content effortlessly from a conversation. It even allows customers to add more printers, print from history, and order replacement supplies right from the Facebook Messenger app.
The incredible form factor ensures that the DeskJet 3720 is perfect for anyone with space issues. As such, it is targeted at university students and small businesses where space is a luxury.
The HP DeskJet 3720 will be available in September, and will cost around R1200.
- Frostpunk: Console Edition Review – Beautiful survival city builder - 10 October, 2019
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review – Fantastic Survivalist RPG - 4 October, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite Review – Crown Prince of Portable Gaming! - 3 October, 2019
- NBA 2K20 Review – Exudes potential, but misses the mark - 1 October, 2019
- Sony Alpha 7R IV Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Launched - 30 September, 2019
- FIFA 20 Review – Volta Football introduces a bright future - 27 September, 2019
- Catch the Republic of Gamers Invitational finals at Vodacom rAge 2019 - 26 September, 2019
- Play on Easy Mode? These games make fun of you if you do! - 26 September, 2019
- Five Batman Arkham settings the franchise should explore - 25 September, 2019
- Apple Arcade launch games! Here is everything you can play (so far) - 25 September, 2019