Project Cars 2 has only been out for a little while, but that is not stopping developers Slightly Mad Studios and publishers Bandai Namco from adding to the game! It has been announced that the Project Cars 2 Fun Pack, the first piece of downloadable content for the racing simulator, is just around the corner.
The Project Cars 2 Fun Pack will add new cars and courses to the already stocked title. It is heavily themed around rallycross driving. As such, vehicle fans can expect to enjoy the Matthias Ekstrom version of the Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro, the Vaughn Gittin Jr edition of the 1969 Ford Bronco, as well as the Vaughn Gittin Ford Mustang RTR Spec, and 1966 RTR. Interestingly, Vaughn Gittin Jr is one of the many consultants Slightly Mad Studios included during the development of Project Cars 2.
In addition, players can expect classic versions of the Brand Hatch Rallycross circuit and the Circuit De Barcelona-Catalunya Rallycross track. It will also include a slew of new liveries based on well-known esports racing teams. The liveries can be used to customise any of the vehicles in the game.
In total, the Project Cars 2 Fun Pack will feature eight new vehicles, two new tracks, and a host of liveries. The full list of cars included is as follows:
- Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
- Citroën DS3 RX
- Ford RS200 Evolution
- Renault R5 Maxi Turbo
- Audi Sport Quattro S1
- 1969 “Brocky” Ford Bronco
- Ford Mustang RTR Spec
- Mustang ’66 RTR
Project Cars 2 is the acclaimed follow-up to 2015’s Project Cars. The Project Cars 2 Fun Pack expansion is just one of many content updates planned for the game. Season Pass holders (available for R500 ZAR) will have instant access to the new vehicles and tracks on release. Project Cars 2 is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- The Hunt Borderlands 3 trailer puts FL4K “The BeastMaster” to work - 20 August, 2019
- Sony’s Fall 2019 DualShock 4 controllers evoke geeky nostalgia - 20 August, 2019
- A “sound improvement plan” is next on the PUBG roadmap - 17 August, 2019
- Final Fantasy VIII Remaster tweet revives classic FF8 meme - 17 August, 2019
- New Razer Viper ambidextrous gaming mouse offers “absolute control” - 17 August, 2019
- LEGO Hidden Side adds gamification and AR to traditional block building - 16 August, 2019
- Comic Con Africa 2019 to host Business of Gaming Forum 2019 - 15 August, 2019
- Amara “The Siren” brings astral plane fighting to Borderlands 3 - 13 August, 2019
- The BFFs trailer introduces Moze, the new Borderlands 3 Gunner - 13 August, 2019
- Gears 5 ‘My Body is Ready’ achievement is a glorious nod to Reggie Fils-Aime - 13 August, 2019