Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron releases worldwide this month. As the release of the film creeps ever closer, Marvel have released a series of featurettes that take fans behind the scenes of the upcoming film.
The ‘Re-Assembled’ featurette goes behind the scenes of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and offers brief interviews and candid behind-the-scenes footage of the ensemble cast and their ‘happy-go-lucky’ attitudes, which includes playing around on set and having a jolly good time.
The featurette does a great job of briefly showcasing how the close and fun-loving off-screen chemistry of the cast translates to the big screen.
The “Global Adventure” featurette shows how the cast and crew for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron travelled across the world to film in key global locations, accentuating the global appeal and recognition of these superheros. The director, Joss Whedon, describes the film as being bigger than ever before and reveals what it is like having to deal with the notion that The Avengers have become a global entity.
The featurette offers viewers a brief glimpse of the global reach and impact that creating Marvels Avengers: Age of Ultron has had on cast members and the public, showcasing how the film was filmed in locations such as South Korea, the United Kingdom and even Johannesburg, where it seems Hulk will be having his way with the South African Police force.
The “No Strings Attached” featurette shows the world exactly how frayed the relationship is between Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr.) and his creation, the big bad Ultron (James Spader).
The featurette explores what happens when Tony jumpstarts a dormant peacekeeping protocol, which essentially causes the fate of the earth to once again be unclear. This forces the team to assemble once more as they are put to the test by Ultron, a technological super robot bent on human extinction. Along the way, we get glimpses of Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver.
One of the most interesting featurettes focusses on Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, the “Super Siblings” that are better known as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (played by actors Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson respectively). Until now, very little has been revealed about these characters.
The featurette offers insight into these new characters who are appearing, for the first time, in Marvel’s Cinematic Universe, which differs to the characters that appeared briefly in X-Men: Days of Future Past. Naturally, viewers and the Avengers do not know where these siblings have come from and, more importantly, whose side they are on.
From the humble behind the scenes featurette, ‘Re-Assembled’, that shows the cast back together for yet another go at their roles, to the darker and more informative ‘No Strings Attached’, which briefly explores who and what Ultron is; these featurettes from Marvel do a great job of fueling every fans ‘hype train’ for the movie’s release this April.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019