Do you recall those good looking composites of every single actor to have played Superman and another for Batman? If you do and you like Star Trek, then you are in luck because Captain James T. Kirk has just been ‘composited’.
A redditor by the name of ThatNordicGuy has merged the handsome mugs of William Shatner and Chris Pine into a single image to produce the solar system’s hunkiest Star Fleet Captain, one who features hazelnut hair, a chiseled jaw and piercing blue eyes. Say hello to the ruggedly handsome epitome of Captain James T. Kirk.
The merged result, in my opinion, is quite interesting because it clearly showcases that casting Pine to fill Kirk’s shoes must have also been guided by the young actors uncanny likeness to a young Shatner. What do you think?
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019