If you own an Oculus Rift then you can now boldly go where no man has gone before in a newly released demo that features the bridge of the Starfleet’s USS Voyager starship.
The demo, created by third party developer Thomas Kadlec using the Unreal 4 graphics engine, lets Oculus Rift users walk around a detailed and accurate recreation of the USS Voyager’s bridge whilst the starship travels through space.
The demo affords Oculus Rift users a glorious opportunity to become a member of starfleet and join the USS Voyager on a journey through space. Unfortunately, the demo lacks any real interactivity and only allows users to observe and listen to what is happening on the bridge versus being able to take part. Nevertheless, it is still rather cool.
The demo can be downloaded from the Oculus VR Developer Center for Oculus Rift owners, or alternatively can be viewed below for those who are not lucky enough to own the virtual reality headset.
- Frostpunk: Console Edition Review – Beautiful survival city builder - 10 October, 2019
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review – Fantastic Survivalist RPG - 4 October, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite Review – Crown Prince of Portable Gaming! - 3 October, 2019
- NBA 2K20 Review – Exudes potential, but misses the mark - 1 October, 2019
- Sony Alpha 7R IV Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Launched - 30 September, 2019
- FIFA 20 Review – Volta Football introduces a bright future - 27 September, 2019
- Catch the Republic of Gamers Invitational finals at Vodacom rAge 2019 - 26 September, 2019
- Play on Easy Mode? These games make fun of you if you do! - 26 September, 2019
- Five Batman Arkham settings the franchise should explore - 25 September, 2019
- Apple Arcade launch games! Here is everything you can play (so far) - 25 September, 2019