For the longest time, fans of the Pokémon series have yearned for something more. Well, more than the monotonous role-playing game stylings of practically every single Nintendo Pokémon game ever made. Thankfully someone out there heard the call and a Pokémon Fighter was born!
Pokémon Type: Wild is a fan created beat-em/fighting game. It may not have the slickest menu system, but gosh darn it those 2D visual are pretty sweet. In a way the game resembles what a ‘love child’ between Pokémon and Street Fighter would look like. You know, a Pokémon Fighter
Personally, I reckon that Nintendo should find this person, give him/her a job, and finally create a Pokémon fighting game that fans have been hankering for. A highly unlikely scenario, but we can dream!
Check out a gameplay video below of Pokémon Type: Wild:
For those who are keen to actually play the game, you can find the download instructions here. I would absolutely buy a Pokémon Fighter styled game if it was as well made as this
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019