If you have not already seen it, Old Spice has once again made headlines with the company’s most innovative, engaging and entertaining advertisement we have seen.
Terry Crews, everyone’s favourite chocolate coated muscle bound insane train, is back and ready to introduce you to an interactive ‘muscle music’ experience. Be wowed into submission as Terry’s orchestra of rippling muscles entrancingly quiver and undulate to produce absurd aural sensations resembling music, but that is not all. Once you have watched the video, head on over to Vimeo and activate the interactive ‘recording’ mode which allows users to control Terry’s ridonkulous muscle symphony with a keyboard.
Be warned, it is quite an addictive time waster.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018