If you have not already seen it, Old Spice has once again made headlines with the company’s most innovative, engaging and entertaining advertisement we have seen.
Terry Crews, everyone’s favourite chocolate coated muscle bound insane train, is back and ready to introduce you to an interactive ‘muscle music’ experience. Be wowed into submission as Terry’s orchestra of rippling muscles entrancingly quiver and undulate to produce absurd aural sensations resembling music, but that is not all. Once you have watched the video, head on over to Vimeo and activate the interactive ‘recording’ mode which allows users to control Terry’s ridonkulous muscle symphony with a keyboard.
Be warned, it is quite an addictive time waster.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019