If you have not already seen it, Old Spice has once again made headlines with the company’s most innovative, engaging and entertaining advertisement we have seen.
Terry Crews, everyone’s favourite chocolate coated muscle bound insane train, is back and ready to introduce you to an interactive ‘muscle music’ experience. Be wowed into submission as Terry’s orchestra of rippling muscles entrancingly quiver and undulate to produce absurd aural sensations resembling music, but that is not all. Once you have watched the video, head on over to Vimeo and activate the interactive ‘recording’ mode which allows users to control Terry’s ridonkulous muscle symphony with a keyboard.
Be warned, it is quite an addictive time waster.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018