South Africa’s largest video gaming, computer, technology and geek culture exhibition is returning in 2018. The Really Awesome Gaming Event (better known as rAge) is an annual event that does its best to deliver experiences catered to the cultural spheres of technology and gaming. It is a hit with visitors every year, and tickets normally sell out quite quickly. Speaking of, rAge 2018 tickets are now available!
rAge Expo 2018
You can lock in your #escapetoplanetrage directly at Computicket from 1 May 2018. At R150 for a day pass (access for one day only) and R300 for a weekend pass (access for all three days), your rAge ticket gives you access to the entire expo: all the displays and activities on the show floor, all the latest in gaming hardware and software, all the stage entertainment, all the esports spectating, Cosplay competitions, geek arts and culture, all the home-coded locally developed games, all the board games, and a wide variety of gaming apparel and accessories. There is quite a bit to see and do!
NAG LAN 2018
The 2018 version of the show also brings back the NAG LAN BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) experience, as well as an all new show floor layout. Tickets to the NAG LAN BYOC will go on sale from Saturday 28 July 2018 via Computicket!
Michael James, Owner and Project Manager at rAge, also revelaed that “for the first time ever, gamers will be able to pre-select their preferred experience in three dedicated LAN areas when purchasing their tickets. Two of the areas will be fully carpeted, one area will have padded chairs, and two areas will be quieter and more secluded from the noisy expo show floor, ensuring that the NAG LAN experience is more tailored to everyone’s individual tastes and levels of comfort”. Even better, gamers who participate are now also allowed to sleep next to or under their tables without being disturbed by security.
Tickets cost R700 per person, which includes access to the expo all weekend.
The #VCrewZA always enjoy attending rAge. So if you happen to be at the show, be sure to come on over and say hello.
rAge 2018 tickets and information
|Dates:||5 – 7 October 2018|
|Expo times:||Friday: 10:00-18:00
|Day ticket:||R150 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)|
|Weekend ticket:||R300 per person (tickets available at the door or via Computicket outlets)|
|Kids under 6:||Free|
|NAG LAN:||R700 per person (includes access to expo, available via Computicket outlets)|
Cnr Olievenhout Avenue and Northumberland Road
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019