Gamers, you had better be ready to don your hoodies and jackets, because tickets to South Africa’s biggest LAN event will soon be available for purchase! That is right, the race for the rAge 2016 NAG LAN has arrived.
There are two ways to purchase tickets. The first is braving the cold and waiting in line at your nearest Computicket vendor. The second, and far more appealing option, is to go online and visit the Computicket website the moment those digital gates unlock.
For the rAge 2016 NAG LAN, Intel has stepped up to provide the server power needed to host all of the games. HP will be supplying the switches, and broadband connectivity for the 2 500 player NAG LAN will be supplied by Internet Solutions.
The rAge 2016 NAG LAN is taking place from 7 to 9 October, 2016, in Johannesburg.
Now this is the important part. Tickets go on sale on Saturday the 30th of July at 09h00 at all Computicket outlets and online. Tickets cost R600 per person (includes free access to rAge all weekend)
[For additional info: www.naglan.co.za]
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019