[spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”yes” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Nu Metro and Geexpo have partnered up to give gamers and fans a chance to experience the highly anticipated Warcraft movie early, a full week before it releases in cinemas on 10 June 2016.
Aimed specifically at gamers, comic book fans, cinema fanatics and cosplay aficionados, Nu Metro is helping Geexpo celebrate the release of Warcraft (2016) by hosting a “once in a lifetime 3-city event” in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban on Saturday, 4 June 2016.
The Geexpo Warcraft events will take place simultaneously at 18:00 on Saturday, 4 June 2016, at Nu Metro Emperor’s Palace in Johannesburg, Nu Metro Grandwest Casino in Cape Town, and at Nu Metro The Pavillion in Durban.
Entry to the event costs R150 per person and gives ticket holders access to watching a pre-release screening of the movie, complimentary coke & popcorn, a cosplay competition, various other give-aways, a Hearthstone exhibition and more. Nu Metro says that attendees will experience a night filled with “myth, magic and epic adventure” alongside “lots of special goodies to make any Warcraft-fan swoon”. It certainly sounds like it is going be a lot of fun.
Tickets to the events are available directly through the Geexpo website (www.geexpo.co.za) or at the door on the night of the events (first come, first served).
Attendees are encouraged to wear their best and most carefully crafted Blizzard themed cosplay in order to stand a chance of winning some ‘exciting’ prizes. Given the number and gravitas of the sponsors, which includes Takealot, Megarom, Rockstar Energy, Gavotech IT Solutions and Blizzard Entertainment; there is a very good chance that the prizes will most definitely be something to dress up for and shout about.
[/spb_text_block] [spb_text_block pb_margin_bottom=”yes” pb_border_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
[/spb_text_block] [boxed_content type=”coloured” custom_bg_colour=”#ff4d4d” custom_text_colour=”#ffffff” pb_margin_bottom=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
WARCRAFT at Geexpo – Event Information
Date: Saturday, 4 June 2016
Time: From 18:00
Venue: Nu Metro Emperor’s Palace in Johannesburg, Nu Metro Grandwest Casino in Cape Town, and Nu Metro The Pavillion in Durban.
Tickets: R150 – register via www.geexpo.co.za or at the door on the night (first come, first served)
Tickets include: entrance to the event, entrance to the Warcraft movie screening, medium coke and popcorn, countless goodies, giveaways and prizes.
Event Partners: Nu Metro Cinemas, UIP South Africa/Universal Pictures, Rockstar Energy Drink, Megarom Interactive, Gavotech IT Solutions, Takealot.com and Blizzard Entertainment.
For more cinema info and bookings, call 0861-CINEMA (234362) or go to numetro.co.za
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019