Chris Evans, the man who portrays Captain America, dons a dark blue leather suit embellished with a white star and stripes for the film. The costume looks good, despite exhibiting a mild country confusing fashion faux pas.
Captain America’s Winter Soldier look is now available for fans courtesy of Film Jackets, a website that specialises in creating high quality jackets that feature in movies, games, comics and television series.
The Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket is inspired by Captain America’s new film and is made of high quality blue leather (pleather is also an option) which is decorated with a silvery white and reflective star and stripes. The jacket also features additional padding around the deltoids and abdominal regions. The jacket has a front zipper closure as well as zip cuffs for the sleeves. The inner lining is viscose/rayon and has a soft cottony feel. The jacket is available in a variety of sizes from XS (42″) to XXXL (56″).
The leather variant of the Captain America: Winter Soldier Jacket has an estimated price of about R3500 (includes shipping and import duties). Pretty swanky, hey?
[Source: Film Jackets]
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019