The very first trailer for Captain America: Civil War (2016), the sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), has finally landed and boy does it look good.
The new trailer gives us our first look at one of the most pivotal plot points in the Marvel Comic stories, and thus the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The film takes place one year after the events in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), and focusses on the way in which global politicians want to form a system of accountability, and a governing body, to determine when the Avengers should be called into action. Issues arise when Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) protects his friend Bucky Barnes (Sebastien Stan) from the impending litigation. This forms a conflict between Rogers, who wants to operate without regulation, and Tony Stark (Robert Downy Jr.), who supports government regulation.
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019