South Africa’s annual iPhoneography exhibition is back and this year looks to be the biggest one yet.
iPhoneography, for those who are unaware, is a term that describes taking photographs using Apple’s iPhone. The term is synonymous with Cupertino’s mobile handset, which spurred the creation of this event, but has become so popular that it now describes any photograph taken and edited using only a mobile phone.
Entries into the 2013 iPhoneography exhibitions are now closed, but the events are open to the public.
The iPhoneography exhibitions are well worth attending, especially if you have an interest in viewing how far mobile phone photography has evolved over the last few years.
Venue details for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be found below.
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019