South Africa’s annual iPhoneography exhibition is back and this year looks to be the biggest one yet.
iPhoneography, for those who are unaware, is a term that describes taking photographs using Apple’s iPhone. The term is synonymous with Cupertino’s mobile handset, which spurred the creation of this event, but has become so popular that it now describes any photograph taken and edited using only a mobile phone.
Entries into the 2013 iPhoneography exhibitions are now closed, but the events are open to the public.
The iPhoneography exhibitions are well worth attending, especially if you have an interest in viewing how far mobile phone photography has evolved over the last few years.
Venue details for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be found below.
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019