South Africa’s annual iPhoneography exhibition is back and this year looks to be the biggest one yet.
iPhoneography, for those who are unaware, is a term that describes taking photographs using Apple’s iPhone. The term is synonymous with Cupertino’s mobile handset, which spurred the creation of this event, but has become so popular that it now describes any photograph taken and edited using only a mobile phone.
Entries into the 2013 iPhoneography exhibitions are now closed, but the events are open to the public.
The iPhoneography exhibitions are well worth attending, especially if you have an interest in viewing how far mobile phone photography has evolved over the last few years.
Venue details for Johannesburg and Cape Town can be found below.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019