Game of Thrones has become so intertwined in popular culture that there are an infinite number of ways to ingratiate your addiction to George R.R. Martin’s spectacular works. One of the most popular trends, however, is the constant reinvention of the Iron Throne.
Mario sitting on a Throne of Games, no doubt ruling over NESteros, is easily one of the best artistic interpretations of the Iron Throne that I have come across. This particular artistic incarnations of the Iron Throne was created by the very talented Deviant Artist known as ‘Jasinki’ and is a sublime work of fandom.
Could you imagine a Mario Brothers styled Game of Thrones series whereby Bowser is Tywin Lannister, Luigi is John Snow, Mario is Bran Stark and Princess Peach is Margaery Tyrell ? I would totally watch it!
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019