The world of The Last of Us is designed to draw players into post-apocalyptic environments that have been ravaged by a deadly and incurable disease. As such, the art design and style of the game is depressingly impressive.
To coincide with the release of the remastered edition of The Last of Us for the PlayStation 4, artists from Naughty Dog have created a series of artworks envisioning a post apocalyptic future for real world locations.
These hauntingly exquisite digital paintings were created by John Walters and Peter Baustaedter. They showcase popular international locations, such as the Sydney Opera House, Paris’ Eiffel Tower and Rome’s Pantheon, among others, each of which have been re-designed in the brutally beautiful art style of the game.
The results are breathtaking and offer a stark reminder that nothing lasts forever.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019