A Redditor by the name of Morphinapg had a great idea: create a facial composite of almost every single actor to have portrayed The Last Son of Krypton (Superman) in film and television.
Merging the likeness of Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Tom Welling, Brandon Routh, and Henry Cavill into a single man has, unsurprisingly, resulted in a very handsome Superman; one who features dreamy sky blue eyes, tousled dark chocolate hair and an enviably chiseled jawline.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019