Internet browsers are the gateways to accessing the World Wide Web. Without them, we would never be able to enjoy the benefits of Prancercising, cooing about Banthapugs or laughing at Minions and the mischevious Grumpy Cat, among many other entertaining topics of interest.
Internet browsers are used daily and, consequently, are taken for granted in Internet connected countries. Suffice to say, no one would think twice about using an Internet browser for inspiration, but someone has done exactly that.
A fashion photographer by the name of Viktorija Pashuta used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari, the Internet’s most popular browsers, as inspiration for a fashion editorial. The results are entertaining and surprisingly good.
Take a look at the Internet browser inspired fashion below. Which look is your favourite?
[Source: Viktorija Pashuta]
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019