A hat is a head covering and can be worn for protection against the elements, for religious or ceremonial reasons and, most predominantly, as a fashion accessory.
The latest Internet trend sees hats move from cuddly and cutesy critters like dogs, cats and monkeys to the cold and slithering scales of snakes.
Chapeau adorned serpents are the newest Internet craze which features snakes of all shapes and sizes donning sequinned fezzes to top hats through to cowboy headgear and fun ‘every coloured’ party hats. There seems to be no end in creativity for these elongated and legless fashion forward reptiles.
Enjoy the assortment of ‘Snakes in Hats’ below, which may leave you hissing for more.
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019