In S02E05 Hans and Edward explore: reviews and previews; how much coffee you need to drink for death’s sweet embrace; how to daydream and why we should be doing more of it; some trippy LSD like hallucinations; the wonderful and mystical lineage of Legendary Pokemon; some incredible animal facts about sex; how orgasms can kill; how often people die during intercourse; and so much more!
Some useful timestamps:
[Links not showing? Please visit: https://getlpodcast.com]
- 00:00 – Intro – Welcome to S02E05!
- 02:15 – REVIEWS & PREVIEWS [START]
- 02:20 – Razer Hunstman Mini ASMR
- 03:35 – Preview of Reviews
- 04:40 – Preview: Justice League (The Snyder Cut)
- 08:00 – Review: WandaVision (and more)
- 29:15 – Do you rewatch movies & TV series?
- 30:30 – Review: Logitech G923
- 37:37 – Review: Terbodore Coffee Capsules
- 43:55 – REVIEWS & PREVIEWS [END]
- 44:00 – When do you drink coffee?
- 44:44 – Coffee Kills
- 45:30 – Benefits of Daydreaming
- 49:30 – Day Dreaming Tips
- 52:20 – Motion Aftereffect Hallucination
- 55:10 – Legendary Pokemon Family Tree
- 01:02:40 – NSFW [START]
- 01:03:00 – How to devein Lobsters/Crayfish
- 01:05:50 – Weird Animal Sex Facts
- 01:19:13 – How many people die during sex?
- 01:23:30 – Literal Mind Blowing Orgasm
- 01:27:20 – NSFW [END]
- 01:27:35 – Outro – Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed, please give us a good rating.
GETL (Get-All) is a podcast about Gaming, Entertainment, Technology & Geek Lifestyle. Hosted by long term geek industry pundits Hans Haupt and Edward Swardt from Vamers.com, this podcast hopes to engage, awe, inspire and educate. Listen today on all major podcast providers and YouTube.