In S02E23, Hans and Edward explore: reviews of games and entertainment media to enjoy or avoid; whether or not a certain song is truly the happiest in the world; origins of the ubiquitous Bluetooth Symbol; how science might have a means to reverse the grey ageing process; the curious world of climate changing ‘Borgs’; a quiz to help with love, aggression and apologies; ways to last longer during sex; and so much more!
Some useful timestamps:
[Links not showing? Please visit: https://getlpodcast.com]
- 00:00 – Intro – Welcome to Episode 65!
- 02:30 – Question of the week!
- 11:30 – World’s happiest song?
- 16:30 – Bluetooth Origins
- 20:50 – Marvel’s Loki (S01)
- 33:30 – Reversing Grey Hair
- 40:15 – Marvel’s Black Widow
- 53:00 – Climate Changing Borgs
- 01:02:20 – NSFW: Love Language Quiz
- 01:08:45 – NSFW: Last Longer during Sex
- 01:21:00 – Synchronic
- 01:27:00 – Nomadsland
- 01:34:40 – Outro – Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed, please give us a good rating.
GETL (Get-All) is a podcast about Gaming, Entertainment, Technology & Geek Lifestyle. Hosted by long term geek industry pundits Hans Haupt and Edward Swardt from Vamers.com, this podcast hopes to engage, awe, inspire and educate. Listen today on all major podcast providers and YouTube.