In four days, we will be able to get our hands on one of the most anticipated and exciting games of 2013. In a little under 96 hours, the new Tomb Raider video game from Crystal Dynamics will hit store shelves. On Tuesday 5th march 2013, Lara Croft will be #Reborn.
“Be Bold. Be Courageous. Be Strong. There is a survivor in all of us”.
My excitement to begin a new journey with a fledgling Lara, and watch her become the Croft we know her to be, has made my excitement for this game almost palpable.
To coincide with the imminent release of Lara Croft’s newest adventure, a brand new trailer for the new Tomb Raider reboot has gone live online and is embedded below for your viewing pleasure.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019