The SyFy channel recently announced the made for television movie Red Faction: Origins based on Volition and THQ’s popular game of the same name. Granted it is a made for television movie and not a fully fledged television series but remember that is exactly how the re-envisioned Battlestar Galactica came into being. Also, it turns out that this movie is being developed by SyFy’s TV-series department which is another good sign that this popular gaming franchise could potentially evolve into a fully fledged television series.
The movie is set to bridge the canonical gap between the story lines offered in the games Red Faction: Guerilla and the upcoming title Red Faction: Armageddon. Despite how good the games may be, all hope now rests on SyFy and whether or not they will be able to adapt a beloved game series into a production worthy of being viewed.
Until then, check out the debut trailer below:
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019