Breakfast is one of the most important and underrated meals of the day. It is the meal that provides your body with its initial source of energy for the day ahead. As a result, breakfast needs to be utterly delicious and what better way to begin your day than with a breakfast croissant.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant is bore from my French heritage and love for simple yet delicious and taste inspiring ingredients. It is a dish that should be indulged wholeheartedly on occasion and served with a side of Parisian flair. As much as I would like to indulge in the Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant on a daily basis, I am reminded that some of the ingredients can be a tad rich, and should therefore take heed of the popular adage “everything in moderation”.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant was designed to encompass some of my favourite breakfast time accompaniments, such as caramalised onion preserve, sunny-side up eggs, brie and pesto. It is of my own design and is meant to awaken your tastebuds with a multitude of complementing flavours and textures, all while satisfying those pesky pangs of hunger.
I usually reserve the Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant for relaxing Sunday mornings. Thus allowing for enough time to savour and enjoy this small breakfast wonder and, should gluttony strike, indulge in more than one serving.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant is sure to delight with its unique and refreshing ingredients. It is also very easy to prepare and should take less than 10 minutes to make (hit the button below for the list of ingredients and the recipe).
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you will tune in again next week for another culinary adventure from our Croissant Chronicles.
What you need: How to make it:
What you need:
How to make it:
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018