In S02E20, Hans and Edward explore: reviews of games and entertainment media to enjoy or avoid; whether to binge or not to binge; E3 2021’s biggest moments; how to cook the perfect steak; how Britney’s truth will hopefully set her free; the reality of a fifth ocean; how a dinosaur egg was smuggled across borders; the four perfect words for good sex; a possible link between sexism and pornography; and so much more!
Some useful timestamps:
[Links not showing? Please visit: https://getlpodcast.com]
- 00:00 – Intro – Welcome to Episode 62!
- 02:00 – Question of the week!
- 14:20 – Mare of Easttown
- 18:00 – E3 2021’s Biggest Moments
- 26:25 – Famicom Detective Club
- 29:40 – Nier Replicant Ver. 1.22…
- 33:00 – Cook the perfect steak
- 47:20 – Nobody
- 55:35 – #FreeBritney
- 01:02:30 – Tenet
- 01:12:10 – Oceans of the World
- 01:15:50 – Sweet Tooth
- 01:23:00 – Smuggled Dinosaur Egg
- 01:27:40 – NSFW: Four words to great sex
- 01:35:30 – NSFW: Porn and Sexism
- 01:43:30 – Outro – Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed, please give us a good rating.
GETL (Get-All) is a podcast about Gaming, Entertainment, Technology & Geek Lifestyle. Hosted by long term geek industry pundits Hans Haupt and Edward Swardt from Vamers.com, this podcast hopes to engage, awe, inspire and educate. Listen today on all major podcast providers and YouTube.