Humble Bundle is no stranger to good will, and neither are twenty-five of the developers that are a part of the Humble Care Package. While this is not unheard of, and while we get a new Humble Bundle every odd week, the Humble Care Package is different. The reason: 100% of all profits toward the Humble Care Package will go to Natural Disaster Relief (up to $300 000 in total donations). That is pretty cool if you ask me. What makes it even better is that most of these games are actually pretty neat!
While it is unusual for Humble Bundle to stick a set price on one of their bundles, the Humble Care Package begins at $30 USD (~R500 ZAR). This may be a big number, but when you consider that you are getting more than $330 USD worth of games, you might beg to differ.
All in all, the Humble Care Package will split all donated funds equally across various organisations. These include Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children, GlobalGiving, the American Red Cross Foundation, and Direct Relief. Personally, I am a huge fan of what Doctors Without Borders are doing around the world. They respond to medical crises caused by conflicts, natural disasters, and epidemics from all around the globe. I have donated towards their efforts multiple times in the past and would get the Humble Care Package for their efforts alone. It just comes as a plus that it also supports the other organisations.
The full list of games that you receive in the Care Package are quite extensive, and contains heavy hitters such as: Darkest Dungeon, Stardew Valley, and Psychonauts. It also has games such as Her Story, Machinarium, and Minecraft: Story Mode. The entire list is as follows:
- Darkest Dungeon
- Stardew Valley
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Move or Die
- Duck Game
- Her Story
- She Remembered Caterpillars
- Stronghold Legends
- Pony Island
- Mighty No. 9
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- Arma: Gold Edition
- Grey Goo
- Sorcerer King: Rivals
- Shadowrun Returns
- Primal Carnage: Extinction
- Lakeview Cabin Collection
- The Park
- Machinarium Collector’s Edition
- Jump Stars
- Fearless Fantasy
- No Time To Explain Remastered
If you do get the Care Package, but own one of the games already, fret not! You will get individual keys for every game listed above. This way you can gift them to friends. However, Humble Bundle has noted that some of the titles do have limited keys. They did not detail what would happen once stock runs out, but if you want a go at all the titles in the package, you better get to it as soon as possible.
All games in the Humble Care Package are available on PC, and all keys received from the package will be Steam keys. Humble Bundle will match all contributions up to a $300 000 USD limit. The Care Package will run for just seven days!
- Date announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta - 15 August, 2018
- New Game Plus mode for God of War is finally coming - 14 August, 2018
- The Walking Dead’s Negan is coming to Tekken 7 with Lucile in hand - 14 August, 2018
- Comic writer Andy Diggle & artist Chris Sprouse will be at Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- Quake Champions goes Free-to-Play & comes out of Steam Early Access - 13 August, 2018
- Fallout 76 trolls will become “wanted murderers” to combat ‘griefing’ - 13 August, 2018
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition arrives in August 2018 - 10 August, 2018
- We Happy Few Day Zero patch fixes hundreds of bugs, adds the campaign - 10 August, 2018
- Wake up to Spotify with the new Google Clock app update - 7 August, 2018
- We Happy Few season pass and post launch DLC detailed - 7 August, 2018