Humble Bundle is no stranger to good will, and neither are twenty-five of the developers that are a part of the Humble Care Package. While this is not unheard of, and while we get a new Humble Bundle every odd week, the Humble Care Package is different. The reason: 100% of all profits toward the Humble Care Package will go to Natural Disaster Relief (up to $300 000 in total donations). That is pretty cool if you ask me. What makes it even better is that most of these games are actually pretty neat!
While it is unusual for Humble Bundle to stick a set price on one of their bundles, the Humble Care Package begins at $30 USD (~R500 ZAR). This may be a big number, but when you consider that you are getting more than $330 USD worth of games, you might beg to differ.
All in all, the Humble Care Package will split all donated funds equally across various organisations. These include Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children, GlobalGiving, the American Red Cross Foundation, and Direct Relief. Personally, I am a huge fan of what Doctors Without Borders are doing around the world. They respond to medical crises caused by conflicts, natural disasters, and epidemics from all around the globe. I have donated towards their efforts multiple times in the past and would get the Humble Care Package for their efforts alone. It just comes as a plus that it also supports the other organisations.
The full list of games that you receive in the Care Package are quite extensive, and contains heavy hitters such as: Darkest Dungeon, Stardew Valley, and Psychonauts. It also has games such as Her Story, Machinarium, and Minecraft: Story Mode. The entire list is as follows:
- Darkest Dungeon
- Stardew Valley
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Move or Die
- Duck Game
- Her Story
- She Remembered Caterpillars
- Stronghold Legends
- Pony Island
- Mighty No. 9
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- Arma: Gold Edition
- Grey Goo
- Sorcerer King: Rivals
- Shadowrun Returns
- Primal Carnage: Extinction
- Lakeview Cabin Collection
- The Park
- Machinarium Collector’s Edition
- Jump Stars
- Fearless Fantasy
- No Time To Explain Remastered
If you do get the Care Package, but own one of the games already, fret not! You will get individual keys for every game listed above. This way you can gift them to friends. However, Humble Bundle has noted that some of the titles do have limited keys. They did not detail what would happen once stock runs out, but if you want a go at all the titles in the package, you better get to it as soon as possible.
All games in the Humble Care Package are available on PC, and all keys received from the package will be Steam keys. Humble Bundle will match all contributions up to a $300 000 USD limit. The Care Package will run for just seven days!
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan’s Ghost Ship Dev. Diary is enlightening - 18 January, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home takes place after Avengers: Endgame - 17 January, 2019
- Lenovo Smart Devices detailed for the home in 2019 - 17 January, 2019
- Lenovo Legion “gets savage” in 2019 with new gaming hardware - 16 January, 2019
- Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer reveals Mysterio, retcons Infinity War? - 16 January, 2019
- Resident Evil 2’s Leon S. Kennedy Playlist – A rookie cop’s first day on the job - 14 January, 2019
- Fallout 76 Review – An empty and irradiated husk of possibility - 14 January, 2019
- Hitman 2 Review – The very definition of insanity, in the best possible way - 14 January, 2019
- PlayStation Plus Games January 2019: Steep, Portal Knights & Amplitude - 7 January, 2019
- Playlist: Aquabro (Justice League’s Aquaman) – Fist-pumping bro tunes! - 31 December, 2018