Microsoft’s Xbox One will officially launch in South Africa next week Tuesday (23rd of September 2014).
To celebrate the launch, Microsoft’s Xbox Social Media Manager for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA), Graeme Boyd, has recorded a special message for South African gamers who are ready to “jump ahead“.
What is genuinely great about the video is that South Africa is the only country in the world to receive a unique message for the launch of the Xbox One.
Even better, the video sees the Scotland born Boyd try his best to use local South African colloquialisms, such as “lekker’, “biltong” and “howzit”, to invite South African gamers to the Xbox family.
Watch the video through to the end for a ‘blooper reel’ of Boyd doing his best to harness the intricacy of the word “lekker”.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019