An interesting and long standing question is: if you were not worthy, how heavy would Thor’s Hammer be?
Courtesy of the brilliant minds behind the Vsauce channels on YouTube, channels that are firm favourites at Vamers, an answer to the above question has been hypothesised.
From weighing more than 9.7 million Titanic’s and containing more explosive power than 1.3 million Tsar bombs (the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated on earth), Thor’s Hammer is a frighteningly powerful weapon – one that makes the Norse god of thunder one of the most powerful superheroes on Earth.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018