An interesting and long standing question is: if you were not worthy, how heavy would Thor’s Hammer be?
Courtesy of the brilliant minds behind the Vsauce channels on YouTube, channels that are firm favourites at Vamers, an answer to the above question has been hypothesised.
From weighing more than 9.7 million Titanic’s and containing more explosive power than 1.3 million Tsar bombs (the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated on earth), Thor’s Hammer is a frighteningly powerful weapon – one that makes the Norse god of thunder one of the most powerful superheroes on Earth.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018