An interesting and long standing question is: if you were not worthy, how heavy would Thor’s Hammer be?
Courtesy of the brilliant minds behind the Vsauce channels on YouTube, channels that are firm favourites at Vamers, an answer to the above question has been hypothesised.
From weighing more than 9.7 million Titanic’s and containing more explosive power than 1.3 million Tsar bombs (the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated on earth), Thor’s Hammer is a frighteningly powerful weapon – one that makes the Norse god of thunder one of the most powerful superheroes on Earth.
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018