It is no secret that the Vamers Crew are addicted to HBO’s Game of Thrones. From embracing Westeros’ hottest braids to geeking it up with these House Sigil bow ties, we simply cannot get enough of this epic fantasy drama.
So when we caught wind of this officially licensed Game of Thrones dragon egg canister, geekasms ensued.
The Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Canister is made exclusively by ThinkGeek (one of our favourite online stores) and is modelled after the egg from which the Khaleesi’s Rhaegal was bore.
The ceramic jar is perfect for cookies or, as ThinkGeek put it, one “not-yet hatched dragon”. It comes in at a fairly weighty 1kg, has a height of 24 cm and is almost 16 cm wide – big enough for cosplaying, albeit fragile.
The Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Canister is available now through ThinkGeek for $29.99 (R300).
Sadly, ThinkGeek cannot ship this item outside of the United States or Canada due to ‘licensing’ issues – although we are going to try our darndest to get one or two. We will let you know if we succeed.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019