There is no denying that Pixar films set the benchmark for computer generated animated movies. With over 20 Academy Awards, Pixar is one of the world’s most acclaimed film studios.
Pixar is owned by Walt Disney Studios, which also owns Marvel and, through a recent acquisition, Lucasarts. Although the possibility of Pixar developing a Justice League movie is slim to none, the notion that they would develop a Lucasarts property is not entirely out of the question.
The knowledge that Disney owns both Pixar and Lucasarts spurred Canadian character designer Phil Postma to envision a reality in which Pixar is the studio behind George Lucas’ epic saga, Star Wars.
The result is a series of interesting posters depicting famous Star Wars characters, each created with that exaggerated and trademarked Pixar look and feel made popular in films such as The Incredibles and Monsters Incorporated.
[Source: Minion Factory]
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019